After a successful virtual event in 2020, we are going virtual again in 2021! The event focus remains the same: supporting the healing of patients in the Cancer Care Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.
- Curbside Celebration on August 14 — more details to come!
- Fundraising incentives for those who raise over $150
- Become a tribute sign sponsor for $250 and have a custom tribute sign for your loved one displayed at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. (Contact Robin Malek at 262.257.3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
How Does a Virtual Event Work?
- Register for the event
- Create your personal fundraising page. Have you been impacted by cancer? You can tell your story and share your page with friends, family and colleagues and invite them to donate to your effort
- Choose a route in your neighborhood, favorite park, or any location you prefer and bike/run/walk to complete the virtual event
- Visit us at Packet Pick-Up on race week to get your T-shirt and event packet
- Like the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation page on Facebook and share your finish line photo!
|With Tech T-Shirt*||Without T-Shirt|
|Youth (ages 6-12)||$17||$10|
|5 and under||$7||Free|
*New this year: Gender specific Tech T-shirt with wicking fabric to draw away moisture
Teams: Teams can be a mix of riders, runners and walkers. Please register a team captain, choose a team name, and create a team fundraising page. Then each team member registers individually under the team name and creates their own participant page. Register your team by July 15 to be guaranteed your team logo on the back of your T-shirts.
T-shirts: Event T-shirts are available for each participant who registers to receive one. Register prior to July 15 to recieve your T-shirt at Packet Pick-Up on event week. Team T-shirts will be given to the team captain to distribute.
Survivor shirts: If you are a cancer survivor and would like to celebrate by wearing a special survivor shirt, please indicate that when you register.
All proceeds provide vital support for patient comfort and care at the Cancer Care Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. All proceeds stay here in Menomonee Falls.