What does "Choose Your Own Path" mean?
You can complete your bike, run, or walk at any location you choose: the road, a trail, the treadmill, at the gym, or on the track. And you can invite your friends and family who may not live in the area to join your team! Then, afterwards, join the Parking Lot Party at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.
How does it work?
- Register for the event
- Create your personal fundraising page. Have you been impacted by cancer? You can tell your story and share your page with friends, family and colleagues and invite them to donate to your effort
- Receive your event T-shirt at Packet Pick-Up the week of the event
- Choose a path in your neighborhood, favorite park, or whatever location you prefer and bike, run or walk your preferred route
- Like the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation page on Facebook and share your personal or team photo
- Attend the Parking Lot Party on Saturday, Aug. 13 to celebrate healing, heroes and hope
What is the benefit of signing up?
There are so many!!
- First and foremost, you'll be supporting the Cancer Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. Your participation will inspire current and past patients and contribute vital support for the Cancer Center to continue providing exceptional care to the hundreds of patients we treat each year.
- Complete your route whenever and wherever you like.
- Invite your friends and family who may not live close to Menomonee Falls to participate with you - they can chose their own path too.
- Earn fundraising incentives! Check them out here.
How do I register for the event?
- Choose to start a team, join a team, or register as an individual
- You will be guided through the registration process, including creating a personal fundraising page. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
I forgot my Username and Password. How can I find out what they are?
- Click on "Login" in the top navigation of the site
- Under the "Login" button, you'll see "Forgot Username or Password?" Enter your email address and click submit
- Or, you can contact us at Menomoneefallsfoundation@froedtert.com or 262.257.3200
How can I see who has donated to me?
Click on "Login" in the top navigation of the site. Enter the Username and Password created when registering for the event. Once you are logged in to your Participant Center, click on "My Progress" to view your donor list and the amounts that have been donated.
How does Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital utilize the contributions?
All proceeds raised by Wheeling & Heeling for Cancer go directly to the Cancer Care Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital and will be used to impact the thousands of patients who are treated there each year.
How will we get our T-shirts?
- T-shirts will be available at Packet Pick-Up the week of the event (more details to come).
- Team T-shirts will be given to the team captain to distribute prior to the event.
Can I custom design my T-shirt?
Yes, if you have registered as part of a team. One team logo can be printed on the back of your team T-shirts. Please send high-resolution jpgs (500kb+) or vector files to Robin Malek no later than Monday, July 11, 2022.
What do I do with donations that I receive?
- Check or cash donations can be delivered or mailed to the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation office along with this donation form and the foundation staff will add it to your fundraising goal. Please mail both the donation and form to W180 N8085 Town Hall Road, Menomonee Falls, 53051.
- Credit card donations can be made online in your participant center.
Still didn't find the answer you were looking for? Contact us at Menomoneefallsfoundation@froedtert.com.