The purpose of Wheeling & Heeling for Cancer is to support healing and hope for patients in the Cancer Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.
- Choose your own path - complete your bike, run or walk on your own, and join us for the Parking Lot Party at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital on August 13, 2022.
- Fundraising incentives for those who raise over $150
- Become a tribute sign sponsor for $250 and have a custom tribute sign for your loved one displayed at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. (Contact Robin Malek at (262) 257-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Parking Lot Party from 10am - noon on August 13 will feature: FREE food from Cousins, Hot House Tavern, and Robert's Custard, live music from Accustic Blu, a kids race, games and activities, and a Firetruck Ball Drop Raffle with a chance to win $250!!
How Do I Participate?
- Register for the event
- Create your personal fundraising page. Have you been impacted by cancer? You can tell your story and share your page with friends, family and colleagues and invite them to donate to your effort
- Receive your event T-shirt at Packet Pick-Up the week of the event
- Choose a path in your neighborhood, favorite park, or any location you prefer and bike, run, or walk your preferred route
- Like the Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation page on Facebook and share your personal or team photo!
- Join us at the Parking Lot Party to celebrate healing, heroes and hope
|With Tech T-Shirt*||Without Tech T-Shirt|
|Youth (ages 6-12)||$20||$10|
|5 and under||$10||Free|
*Tech T-shirt with wicking fabric to draw away moisture. Price increase reflects the tech t-shirt cost increase.
Teams: Please register a team captain, choose a team name, and create a team fundraising page. Then each team member can register individually under the team name and create their own participant page. Register your team by July 11 to be guaranteed your team logo on the back of your T-shirts.
T-shirts: Event T-shirts are available for each participant who registers to receive one. Register prior to July 11 to recieve your T-shirt at Packet Pick-Up the week prior to the event. Team T-shirts will be given to the team captain to distribute.
Survivor shirts: If you are a cancer survivor and would like to celebrate by wearing a special survivor shirt, please indicate that when you register.
All proceeds provide vital support for patient comfort and care at the Cancer Center at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. All proceeds stay here in Menomonee Falls.